Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wow!

Hard to believe it has been nearly a year since I've posted. No time better than the present to get back to it (or in my case, get it started). I have been busy with work, shows, Thanksgiving (sick over the holiday of course) and crafting for Christmas. Here's a little of what I've been doing this year:

Baa, baa, blue sheep anyone?


Or is that baa, baa, pink sheep?


I have been working at new bag designs, including adding a flap to my tote bags.


My goal for the new year is to sell a pattern on etsy for this bag. I have 2 weeks off at Christmas and will be challenging myself to nail it down and get it posted. I have been selling Portabello Pixie patterns this year and will soon be restocking the shop. I will be attending Quilt Market in the spring, as it is in my home state of PA. It gives me an excuse to head to western PA, see more of my state. I have only been out to Pittsburgh once and look forward to returning. I am so excited to get a chance to meet all the wonderful designers whose designs eat up my disposable income! ;-)

Well, I have to get back to work and filling orders - have a great "Giveaway Day"!

No comments:

Post a Comment